In the heart of the resort lies The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua. This lavish hotel is surrounded by the pristine fairways of the Bay Course and stunning ocean views. Guests are pampered with world-class Ritz-Carlton service while relaxing in the Hawaiian-themed AAA Five-Diamond hotel.
Guest Room and Suite Features
463 recently redesigned guest rooms, Club Level rooms, and suites offer superb luxury with island flair. Enjoy first-class features such as dark wood floors, flat-screen televisions, marble bathrooms with a separate shower and tub, and spacious lanais.
Dining experiences at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua range from a poolside cafe to sustainable dining, specialty Sushi to award-winning lobby bar serving light fare, to make the most of your stay. With architectural designs reflecting a unique sense of place and absolutely breath-taking ocean views, these restaurants feature a wide variety of Hawaiian imagery and fresh, local ingredients. From fresh sashimi and tasty Japanese appetizers at Kai Sushi to spacious outdoor seating at the Beach House, the resort’s oceanfront restaurants offer tantalizing dishes and innovative cocktails crafted by skilled mixologists.
Hotel guests enjoy all the benefits of Kapalua Resort with the additional benefits of the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, including:
- - The new 17,500 square foot Ritz-Carlton Spa with private outdoors gardens
- - Ocean-view 24-hour fitness center and yoga studio
- - Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment
- - 10,000 square-foot tri-level swimming pool & children’s pool
- - Over 150,000 square-feet of meeting space, both indoors and outdoors
- - Resort-wide shuttle service